"New Year, New Me"

23:52

Hello, 


So 2015 is finally here, and with this comes a lot of "New Year, New Me" resolutions. 
Each year I set myself goals and just don't even try to complete them or try for a week and get bored, but this year I'm more motivated then I've ever been before and I'm really excited to complete each one, so on that note I'd thought I'd share with you my goals for 2015!

1- Start Driving! : For the past two years, I've been putting this off as I don't like starting new things on my own, I get very anxious and tell myself I'd do it next year. So this year in fact this month I'm signing up to the driving school and getting it done, I HATE having to depend on my mother to bring me to and from work and to bring me wherever I need to go. 

2- Shed a few pounds: This is something everyone says they will do and just fail, BUT I have this one old friend who was quite unfit whilst we were friends, I hadn't spoken to her in a good year as we just fell out of touch ( as sometimes it happens ) and when I saw here in 2014 I was shocked, I couldn't believe my eyes, She was so fit and healthy and looked great, so she's inspired me to just shed those few unwanted pounds and get fitter :)

3- Go to the beach: This again is the same ( I say I'm going to do it and I don't ), as I live in Spain, I get so bored of the beach and sitting by the pool, and to be honest, I really don't have time for it in the summer, I'm a waitress and the summer is our busiest time, but this year, I've promised myself I will get a tan (whether or not I get some cheeky help from a bottle, it doesn't matter). In fact, some of the Spanish people I work with said I almost look (Nuclear White). So I refuse to be pasty pale any longer!

4- Youtube & Blog: As the expression goes " It's time to get my finger out of my ass" and actually do something about my career! I've always wanted to make youtube videos and that's exactly what I'm going to do! And when it comes to my blog, I'm going to post at least once a week, maybe, even twice! 

5- Stop biting my nails: Ah yes the classic, I go through spurts of weeks where I'm really good and won't bite my nails, and they look lovely, but then the next day they are all bitten down and uneven.. I'd really love to have nice nails, so it's time I start trying a bit harder and maybe even using some polishes that strengthen and help grow them. 

Well then, that's my list of Goals that hopefully will help turn my life around ( as it's a bit of a mess right now). I'm so motivated and excited and I hope you stick around to watch me complete them!

- Darcy 

xox



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I can definitely relate to biting nails! Really need to kick that habit haha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using a nail polish by a company called KIKO (i think it's a italian make-up brand) and it's called "Ultra LONG, post stress treatment". If it's any good I'll do a review on it! It was also really cheap! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely to see you so motivated! hope you achieve all your goals :)

    ReplyDelete