Wishlist Wednesday || May 13th

09:00

Hello There!
This week I've been thinking a lot about re-decorating my room, Changing the colour scheme and getting some little bits and bobs. I feel like I've 'outgrown' my current colour scheme in the past couple of months and with that I've started searching through Pinterest trying to get inspiration.

I'm not the kind of person to spend lots of money redecorating my bedroom as I believe you can really pick up some neat things quite cheap. I started searching online, through H&M Home and Zara Home and found some accessories that I thought I could add to my Wishlist for this week, also taking my job into account (Incase you didn't know, I restore furniture), I can just paint my current furniture to match the colour scheme.

So, Instead of showing you a few cushions and accessories that I've found, I'm going to leave you with a few photos from Pinterest and then I'll follow up with some before and after pictures for when I re-vamp my room!





What's the colour scheme in your room? Do you feel the need to change it a lot? 

- Darcy Victoria
xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the white and neutral theme in these photos. My uni room is definitely not the nicest, its got magnolia walls (I hate magnolia!!!!) and a very fetching teal carpet. I've basically put fairy lights everywhere and hung up some bohemian wall hangings, it's quite cosy now, although I am looking forward to getting back to my bedroom at home!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, teal carpet! I'm sure that's a sight for sore eyes! I love cosy rooms although because I live in Spain, I need it to be light and airy during the summer! I bet you are looking forward to going home for the summer! x

    - Darcy Victoria
    xox

    ReplyDelete