Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - A Review

09:00


Hello Lovelies! 

How are you doing? Today I wanted to talk about the well loved Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Yes, there are many a post about this product but I feel like I should share my opinion.



Aimed at all skin types, even very sensitive skin, Garnier’s Micellar Cleansing water is said to “gently cleanse, remove makeup, soothe the skin and hydrate”.



Used on a cotton pad as instructed, upon first try, I noticed it did remove my makeup very gently so there was no need for any unnecessary tugging or pulling especially around the eye area, although I didn’t find it actually cleansed my skin sufficiently. I have very acne prone skin, so if not cleansed properly, I break out big time. When I used it a second and a third time I noticed it had quite a weird smell. It’s not unpleasant at all, but it’s just bizarre – I personally think it has a faint smell of raw vegetables. 

If you can get past the slightly strange odour, it truly is a great  product to gently remove your makeup but I personally like to cleanse my skin afterwards. It retails at about 5£/6€  and can be found at BootsSuperDrug
 and many Drugstores worldwide.

Have you tried the Garnier Micellar Cleasning Water? I’d love to hear your thoughts on this product!

Darcy Victoria
    xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments