Guess who's back? Back again

09:00

I don’t really know where to start to be honest… I guess I could start with saying that I’m awfully sorry about being MIA the whole summer (and maybe a month or two before). I’ve had a very large case of writers block and I’ve had no inspiration at all.  I decided to stop creating content and take the summer to work on myself, which is what I have been doing.
I’m learning to drive – Which for me is a MAJOR thing. I had been putting it off for the past two years due to money and well, just trying to avoid the huge amount of anxiety that comes with it. I have already taken my theory exam and guess what?! I passed! I’m utterly chuffed with myself. Now just waiting a few weeks to start my practical lessons and I’ll be away.

On another note, Money has been a struggle and this summer hasn’t at all been a normal summer for me. I had been waitressing in local restaurants and bars for the past few years, and at the time I thoroughly enjoyed it- although every penny I earned I spent on food and alcohol (I live in a very touristy place, therefore I lived my free time like the tourists). I decided I needed a lifestyle change, I left my job and started to restore furniture with my mother, I joined a gym and I started following IIFYM. I really do love the changes I’ve made but, I do really want to get back into blogging and Youtube again. I’ve got plans to start back again within the next coming month, so I just hope I can stick to them and keep focused on the two things I know I want from life; to succeed in this industry and to be very happy doing so.
I also slightly revamped the design of my blog, I hope you like it!
Remember to follow me on all my social media to see more from me.
What have you been up to this summer?

-Darcy Victoria

    xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments