Hello Autumn!

10:00

Hello Lovelies!
I don’t know about you but I am one hundred percent done with summer. Sitting here of an evening longing for cooler weather and rainy days and pining over very autumnal items to include into my wardrobe and little bits and bobs to make my room cosy and warm –not that I can’t do that now, I can, but it’s so very hot all I want to do is lie on the floor butt naked.
I thought it’d be nice to share with you a few things I’ve been pining over for almost this whole month!

These first two items come from Zara
Zara is absolutely great quality for money and I cant get enough of it.

-I thought considering that we are entering into a new season I would purchase a new black bag- as mine is truly battered. This is the one that caught my eye.  I think it’s perfect for day to day use.



-Also whilst I was pondering their website, I saw these beauties and just knew I needed to add them to my wardrobe for this next coming season. I think they are the perfect piece for that great pop of colour on those dreary autumnal days, maybe even matched with a red lip.





-On the note of being cosy and comfy I really want to go spend a fortune in H&M Home-although that’d be hard because all their stuff  is really affordable. I’ve been doing my room up slowly but surely and I thought I'd show you a few things I plan on purchasing as finishing touches!

 

 








And last but definitely not least;
- Along with the cold weather comes my more experimental side, when it comes to makeup that is- Get your mind out of the gutter. I’ve fallen in love with Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky Palette and I NEED to get my hands on it. I love Urban Decay as a brand anyway and this palette looks like their best one yet!  











 What have you been lusting over for this coming season?

-Darcy Victoria

   xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments