Rimmel London's Wake Me Up Mascara - A Review

09:00

Hello Lovelies! 
Today I wanted to review a mascara I had seen advertised on TV quite a bit- 
The Wonder'Full Wake Me Up Mascara.

I first spotted it whilst I was pondering around the supermarket, I caught a brief glance at the green metallic packaging and suddenly I felt drawn to it (which is quite weird really, I don't like the colour green that much). I had heard about how it contains Vitamins and Cucumber Extracts, which automatically made me even more intrigued in the product. So, I picked one up.

The Wonder'Full Wake Me Up Mascara, claims that their "Precision brush wraps each and every lash with defined, clump-free volume, lifting & stretching them all the way up for an eye awakening effect!" 

Upon First try I realised that this mascara didn't smell like an average mascara, I was pleasantly surprised that it smelt like cucumbers. It lengthened my lashes quite nicely but as for volume, I wasn't that impressed. It did however "Stretch them all the way up, clump-free". It stayed put all day and I didn't find that it flaked at all, although I wouldn't recommend you use it if you're going to be having a good ol' cry, as it does run quite easily. This is definitely a very natural looking mascara for the day time, just to make you look a tad more awake on a "no makeup day" or for younger girls who are looking for a slightly more natural fluttery looking lash.

I purchased mine for £5,99 so I'd say pick this up and give it a go!

Have you tried this mascara? If not, Which is your current favourite?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments