August Favourites!

10:00


Hello Lovelies,

I don't know about you but for me, this month has flown by. I can't believe it's already September! 
I'm actually very pleased with the fact that autumn is just right round the corner as this summer has been far too hot for me. But, with August ending it's time for me to tell you what I've been loving over this past month.

- Sudocrem: This for me is a miracle must have cream. My skin this summer has been absolutely awful, I've had breakouts like there's no tomorrow and I cannot believe it took me until this month to pick up a pot of this- when I say "a pot" I mean a GIANT tub. I simply stick a little blob on each spot before I go to bed and let it do it's magic overnight. 

- Oil Free Facial Toner by Deliplus: Now, this doesn't help anyone outside of Spain. It's a Spanish product from a Spanish Supermarket chain but I'm on the look out for something that works just as well that you can purchase internationally but so far, no luck. I couldn't not speak about it as it's something I don't think I could live without. This little gem is an Oil Free Facial Toner or "Cleanser". It really helps combat my oily skin in this crazy Spanish heat, it has helped so much with drying out spots which is something I have really struggled with this month. So along with the Sudocrem I'm hoping I'll have my skin back to normal in no time!

- "Daily Make-up": Now, considering I've just told you about my crazy skin, you must know that I've avoided wearing make up as much as possible- working from home is a large advantage as I don't have to look that presentable. But, when I did have to venture out into the big wide world and look somewhat normal I'd use my ol' faithful Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer, well that was a mouthful! For eyes and lips I used somewhat newer products, Rimmel's Wonder'full Wake Me Up Mascara and Nyx's Butter Gloss in Tiramisu.

- The Gym: I joined a gym a good few months ago as I've never been truly happy with my body and it's something I'm very excited to be working on. I've started seeing results and I just love going as it's a great way to really focus and clear your mind of everything else that may be going on around you. Not only have I become physically healthy but my mental health has also improved greatly. It's something I'd recommend to anyone going through tough times. Exercise is the start to good mental health. 

- Coffee, Coffee, Coffee: My mum recently purchased a Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine- yes they are pretty old news, but I'm completely obsessed with it. I don't really have much to say about it apart from the fact it's red and I love it!


What have you been loving this month?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments