Dinner at La Casa De La Pasta

19:45


Hello Lovelies,

I have had a pretty busy weekend and haven't had time to prepare a post for you all. 
My Best Friend is visiting from the U.K and as I don't get to see her as often as I used to, she is taking priority over my blog. We went for dinner to a place called La Casa De La Pasta on Friday night, the food was absolutely spectacular and I brought my camera along so, I thought I'd share some photos from our meal. 



Cheeky OOTN; Top- H&M, Jeans- Next, Shoes- Bershka











 Our starter: I can't remember what this was called but it was ah-may-zing! A florence style bread filled with Parma Ham, Rocket, Mozzarella and Tomato.

 This was the main (we both had the same): Ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and parmesan. This was absolutely beautiful and the pasta itself was cooked perfectly.




I hope you enjoyed this post and I promise something more informative will be coming on Thursday!

- Darcy Victoria
xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. well. this is my type of place :)
    yummy looking food .

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was just so delicious, I couldn't not take photos of it! :)

    - Darcy Victoria
    xxx

    ReplyDelete