Kiko Eyebrow Pencil- A new favourite.

10:00


Hello Lovelies!

The other day I ran into my local Kiko store and purchased this Precision Eyebrow Pencil and I absolutely love it. I love Kiko as a brand because it's such amazing quality but yet so affordable, so I was more than happy to pick this up amongst a few other goodies which I'm yet to try out.

The pencil comes in four shades, 01 which is the darkest, to 04 which is the lightest.
I picked up 04 as my hair is pretty light and it seemed like the perfect match for my "mousey" blonde eyebrows- I was right, it is the perfect shade for my brows.



Upon opening the packaging when I arrived home, I noticed it came with a pencil sharpener which is bloody fantastic as I don't think I actually own one- They always seem to pull a disappearing act and vanish into thin air. 




One end is the pencil itself and the other is a little eyebrow comb which is perfect for travelling, although you'd need to bring along the pencil sharpener if you're gone for long!

I like to use this on days when I don't have time to fill in my brows with my beloved Urban Decay Brow Box. It's so quick and easy to use and I highly recommend you picking it up and giving it a go!

What is your favourite eyebrow product?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments