Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows - A Review

10:00



Hello Lovelies!

I don't think these get enough praise to be honest. I guess they had their time, but they are still such a wonderful product for this time of the year and although summer is coming to an end everywhere else, here in Spain it seems to be drawing out forever.

These beautiful cream eye shadows claim to last for 24 hours although I cannot vouch for that considering I've never tried to wear them for that long, but, I can say they are very long lasting and never crease! They come in an array of colours, some neutral and some very vibrant.

Now, I don't have every single one as I'm yet to venture into the colourful eyeshadow world but I absolutely love the ones I have and I thought I'd share them with you.

Top to Bottom:
Pink Gold: A shimmery light pink.
On and on Bronze: A beautiful golden bronze.
Metallic Pomegranate: A deep purple with a gold shimmer.
Permanent Taupe: A matte taupe.


These eye shadows are very creamy and very easy to blend. I love pairing Pink Gold all over the lid with Metallic Pomegranate in the crease, I personally think they look absolutely stunning together.
With On and on Bronze I just swipe it over the lid, blend it up into the crease and pop on a little mascara for a lovely golden goddess look. And as for Permanent Taupe (this is definitely a more autumnal shade for me) I like to use this just all over the lid or paired with a lighter shade on the lid and Permanent Taupe in the crease.

Left to Right: Permanent Taupe, Metallic Pomegranate, On and on Bronze, Pink Gold. 
Also, please excuse the chipped nail polish..

I believe you can still find these at Boots, Superdrug and drugstores worldwide, retailing for £4,99.

Do you own any of the Colour Tattoo Cream Eye shadows?
Which is your favourite?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments