My Top 4 Drugstore Transitional Lip Products- Summer to Autumn

12:56


Hello Lovelies,

How are you liking the colder nights and the transition into this amazing season? I'm absolutely loving it! So, considering Autumn has arrived in many places and is on it's way here in Spain, I thought I'd share my top drugstore "Summer to Autumn" Transitional Lips Products with you. 

     Left to right: Kiko Cosmetics Intensely Lavish Lipstick- 02 Pretty Mauve, Maybelline ColorSensational- 342 Mauve Mania, Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate- 107, Nyx Butter Gloss- Tiramisu.



Now then, I thought I'd go into it a little further and explain how and why these are my top picks for the transition from Summer to Autumn.

Kiko Cosmetics Intensely Lavish Lipstick - 02 Pretty Mauve: Part of one of their newest collections "Rebel Romantic". 02 Pretty Mauve is a perfect shade for this time of the year and the finish is pretty nice too- not quite a matte so it doesn't dry your lips out, but also not a glossy finish either. I picked this up mainly for it's beautiful packaging but was very pleasantly surprised by the product itself. Definitely one to pick up but hurry because it's limited edition!

Maybelline ColourSensational - 342 Mauve Mania: This is my favourite out of the four due to my lips being a bit crispy and dry- I know, Gross, I'm sorry. This lipstick is so moisturising and feels lovely on the lips! Some may complain about the strong scent of sweet cupcake/any food that smells like heaven, but, I personally love the smell. So if sweet scents aren't for you, you might have to give this one a miss!

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte by Kate - 107: This could be the most known Lasting Finish Lipstick all thanks to Zoella. This has been my all time favourite autumn and winter matte lipstick since she spoke about it on her channel 2-3 years ago. I've got two in my collection and repurchase it every time one runs out. It's the perfect red and it is definitely one you need in your collection. 

Nyx Butter Gloss- Tiramisu: I'm not a big lipgloss fan to be honest, I find them sticky and they really just irritate me, but, this butter gloss from Nyx is an absolute dream, it applies well and smells really pleasant and I don't find it too sticky either! Slightly more on the nude side but still a great pick for day to day wear for this time of the year. 


Swatches Left to right in the order listed above.


What are your top picks for this time of the year?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. These lipsticks are so gorgeous, especially the rimmel one! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rimmel one is my absolute favourite! What is your favourite fall lipstick?x

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Great post! The butter glosses is my go-to lip product all year round

    http://brunette-ish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are such a great formula, as I said, I'm not a big lipgloss fan, but these won me over!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I really love all 4 and I have been looking for new additions to my little collection. I have only fallen in love with lipsticks not so long ago :) Kiko Cosmetics one sounds amazing, I would definitely love love love the smell of the Maybelline one & Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte by Kate - YES! I must get it :) Thanks for sharing, girlie.
    Just getting to read your blog properly and leave comments :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such great lipsticks for such a small price! Thanks for commenting, Love your blog!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  4. great picks.. i'm really liking the butter gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, the butter gloss is really nice :)

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete