Quotes For When You're Down.

09:30

Hello Lovelies, 

Lately I've been struggling with my anxiety quite a lot and I thought I'd share some quotes that have helped keep me positive throughout these slightly harder times.

This first one reminds me of something my mum says to me when I'm feeling down in the dumps and sorry for myself- Have a cuppa tea and everything will be okay. It's also something her mum used to say to her when she was poorly or feeling sad too, and is probably something I'll say to my children too.


This one helps me reflect on previous months and seeing how far I've come, even when I feel like I've been stuck in the same place for a long time. 

And finally, this one helps me stay motivated and keep my goals crystal clear. 


Sometimes anxiety and even just life in general can fog up your mind and make you lose track of your goals and ambitions for a moment. Remember to keep fighting for what you want and to never give up. Also just talking to someone about anything that may be worrying you, can really help clear things up. 

What is your favourite quote that helps you when you're down?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx









*Disclaimer: Images are not my own, all taken from pinterest.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aw these are such lovely quotes, I love the first one! It sucks your anxiety has been quite bad recently, I know how it feels, I get periods of awful anxiety! You should practice mindfulness, I've been doing it a little bit and it really helps!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to hear more about mindfulness! Maybe you could explain a little what it's about?

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Awww LOVE this post, girlie.
    I defo need tea & warm socks now :)
    My ultimate favourite quote is: The Best Is Yet To Come <3
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of tea, I'm about to have a cup now. That's such a great quote!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete