Songs of September

09:30

Hello Lovelies,

Considering nothing from my list of beauty favourites has changed from last month to this one, I thought I'd share with you some music favourites that I haven't been able to get out of my head this past month! 






These next ones are quite funny to me as I'm not normally a fan of Spanish songs, but, considering they get played several times a day on the radio when I'm at work, I can't help but love them! Have you heard of them?





What have you been listening to this month?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What Do You Mean is SO catchy! Always comes on in my car! Gotta love a bit of Biebs ;)

    Tania | teabee94.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Always loved Bieber, always will!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  2. What Do You Mean is amazing!
    I can't get enough of Chris Brown ft Omarion - Post To Be!!!! It's on the re-play for me :)
    I am a huuuuge Chris Breezy fangirl haha. + Omarion is back baby :D
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete