A Drugstore Christmas Makeup Look

09:00

Hello Lovelies,

Christmas is just around the corner and with lots of Christmas parties and festivities happening, I thought I'd share with you a simple, yet pretty makeup look, using really affordable products found in the drugstore.






Starting with a clean, moisturised face, I applied my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation with my Buffing Brush by Real Techniques and using my ring finger I dotted a little extra on those pesky spots of mine. Next, I took my trusty Maybelline The Eye Eraser Concealer and popped it under my eyes and blended it out with my ring finger [using your ring finger will stop any unnecessary pulling under the eye and prevent premature wrinkles from forming] and set everything with my Maybelline Fit Me powder.
To warm up my face a little and give it a little more shape I used my Bourjois Delice de Poudre on my F10 by Sigma, placed it into the hollow of my cheeks and blended it out. 

Then I moved onto the eyes, Using my Shader Brush from Real Techniques I took the 4th shade from the right from my Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette and placed that on the inner half of the lid and the 5th shade from the right on the outer half and blended it up into the crease. I next grabbed my Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Ultra Black and lined my upper lash line and winged it out slightly. To finish off the eyes I ran my Miss Manga Ultra Black mascara through both my upper and lower lashes.


For lips, I decided to go for a classic red, so I used my Rimmel London Apocalips in Burning Lava and then popped a tiny bit of my favourite Rimmel London Kate 107 to darken it up a tad.

There you have it, a simple yet very pretty drugstore Christmas look!


Do you have any Christmassy plans coming up?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. you look great, the red lip really suits you! hope you had a nice christmas :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was really great, hope you you had a great Christmas!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete