Christmas Biscuits for Lazy Girls

09:00

Hello Lovelies!
Baking isn't something I've ever been good at. I'm more of a fan of savoury food rather than sweet things, but when the cold weather hits, I automatically crave sweet things and it's always such a comforting thing when your house smells of cookies and cupcakes, right? 


So when I was wandering the many isles of my local Lidl, I came across this little gem, I thought it was a wonderful idea and that it was something I couldn't really go wrong with. 
After a lot of fuss my sister decided that she wanted to make them alone, baring in mind she's 11 but totally loves baking [if she can do it so can we right?]

In the box, you get the biscuit mixture, the icing mixture and a Christmas Tree biscuit cutter- everything you need really, although we bought a star cutter for future use too!

So, baring in mind my 11 year old sister made these they aren't the most aesthetically pleasing biscuits but I doubt they'd be any better if I made them..
So be nice!




They are such delicious biscuits and a great way of cheating and avoiding buying all the ingredients when it's not something you do that often! 

Do you enjoy baking? What is your favourite type of biscuits?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the outcome hon, they look cute, and the main thing is that you and your little sis had a great time making these :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were great fun but I'm not the best at making very aesthetic looking food!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Now that sounds like something I'd like to do. Kind of like cheating but not really. These look delicious. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally as long as they taste good I'm not bothered if I didn't make them!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete