Christmas Songs: My Ultimate Top 10

09:00

Hello Lovelies,


The Christmas season is in full swing but I can't help but feel not Christmassy at all. I don't know the reason why, living in Spain, getting older, is it just me?
In result of this I've been trying to get in the Christmas mood by listening to my favourites Christmas Songs. I then realised it might not only be me struggling to get in the Christmas Spirit so I thought I'd share with you my Ultimate Top 10 Christmas Songs.

All I Want For Christmas Is You-Mariah Carey

Last Christmas-Wham!

Stop The Cavalry-Jona Lewie

Fairytale Of New York-The Pogues

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday-Wizzard

Holly Jolly Christmas-Michael Buble

Mistletoe-Justin Bieber

Santa Baby-Eartha Kitt

Step Into Christmas-Elton John

Do They Know It's Christmas-Band Aid

I have so many more but these are just a few of my ultimate favourites!

What are your favourite Christmas songs? Are you in the Christmas spirit yet?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh, Fairytale of New York by The Pogues is amazing! Thank you for sharing these.. I think you know how I'll spend the rest of my day now :D xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just realised that all my embed codes for the Youtube videos weren't working correctly! Now all is fixed! Yes, Fairytale of New York is a great song!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I loveeee All I want for Christmas!! It's definitely one of my faves :)


    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great song!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete