It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

09:00


Hello Lovelies,
This past weekend my family and I decided to put up our tree and I thought I'd share with you some pictures of my favourite decorations. Now, I know it's stylish to have a "theme" on your tree nowadays but I personally think it gives a tree character when they are 'mix n match' and colourful.
I hope this sparks a little Christmas spirit in you all as I know this time of the year can be difficult for so many.










 Have you put your tree up yet? Do you prefer themed trees?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Adorable tree! Love the fake snow on it + all the decorations :)
    I have literally just posted about our tree and decor :D Woohoo to all the festivities!
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, I'll check yours out now, I'm sure it's beautiful!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete